Our Twitter channel has two modes: Direct Messages and Mentions.
For Direct Messages:
- When you receive a Direct Message from any User on Twitter, we will make sure you receive it in your Intercom Inbox.
- You can read, manage and respond to all Twitter Direct Messages you receive from your Intercom team inbox.
- You can read, manage and respond when any Twitter user mentions you on your Twitter timeline.
- We will forward the entire Twitter thread as an Intercom conversation so you can read, manage and respond to it.
You can begin in 3 simple steps:
1. Select Twitter from the Octopods dashboard
2. Authenticate your Twitter account with Octopods
3. Congratulations! You will now start receiving your Direct Messages and Mentions in your Intercom Inbox.
Please note that while we worked hard to ensure the channel's stability, this piece of software is still in beta. We don't expect any serious bugs or issues, but it is important that you take your time to test it out. Please let us know if you face any issues.