Octopods Custom Data Attributes (CDAs)
We understand that it's essential for you to know where your users or leads are contacting you from, and to have as much context as possible about that interaction. That's what CDAs are for. CDAs are tied to a user or lead, not to individual conversations.
On the right side bar, in your Custom Data Attributes section, search for a CDA with the name:
octopods_channel. This will show you the channel from which the selected user originates (Telegram, for example, or WhatsApp).
Common for all channels:
octopods_channel → This will display your contact's channel of origin.
CDA value will be one of the following:
whatsapp, telegram, wechat, twitter, twilio, instagram, messagebird, line, viber, nexmo, vkontakte, okru, textmagic, africas, and zalo.
We provide additional attributes that vary from channel to channel. Here's a list of what's currently available:
- octopods_whatsapp_account_phone → Your WhatsApp account phone number.
- octopods_telegram_user_name → Your contact's username on Telegram.
- octopods_telegram_user_id → Your contact's ID on Telegram.
- octopods_twitter_user_name → Your contact's username on Twitter.
- octopods_twitter_user_id → Your contact's ID on Twitter.
- octopods_wechat_user_id → Your contact's ID on WeChat.
- octopods_line_user_id → Your contact's ID on LINE.
- octopods_viber_user_id → Your contact's ID on Viber.
- octopods_instagram_user_name → Your contact's username on Instagram.
- octopods_instagram_account_name → Your Instagram account username.