We try our best to deeply integrate Octopods with Intercom as much as possible. However, there are certain features that are unsupported at the moment, and it's important that you're aware of them.
Here are the unsupported features, with suggested workarounds for some:
→ Articles sent using the Article Inserter
- We're unable to process and transmit articles that are sent from Intercom using the Article Inserter feature. This is a limitation with the Intercom API itself, not with Octopods.
- One workaround is to send the article as a link. For example, here's a link to one of our articles.
- As another workaround, you can save your most used articles as a saved reply in Intercom. Octopods can process saved replies without an issue.
→ Bots and marketing campaigns
- Octopods does not currently support Intercom's automation features.
- Stay tuned for more updates regarding this.
→ Saved replies
→ Assignment rules
→ Custom data attributes
→ Conversation tags
→ Links, images, GIFs, emojis
and many, many more!